Overview: WestWest Digital is hiring a Web/WordPress Developer to develop high quality assets for our clients and company. You’ll support the rest of the WWD client team and help distinguish clients in the digital space.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all web related development and support for our clients
- Serve as WWD’s in-house developer for WWD assets
- Develop and customize client sites from start to finish
- Configure and customize content management systems according to needs
- Collaborate with designers to plan out website design and infrastructure
- Write clean, well-engineered code, following best practices
- 4 years of professional experience as a developer.
- An eye for creative design, while maintaining congruence with client campaigns
- Impeccable attention to detail, metrics driven thinking
- Comfortability working remote with Gmail, Google Hangouts, and Google Drive
- Commitment and desire to playing a role in Democratic campaigns and organizations
- Some flexibility with work schedule
- Competitive salary with flexible part-time or full-time arrangements